by blue midget
The Editing Room has updated their site with a new look, and an abridged script for The Da Vinci Code. Check it out.
A few months ago, the regular halffull contributors reached an impasse. Tension and differing opinions on the site had been mounting for a couple of months, and nasty things were said.
That’s all over now. We’re back, but there must be rules.
1. There will be no name calling.
2. As Patrick Swayze says in Road House, “Be nice.”
3. No hijacking. In the internet world, if you take someone’s post and derail it to talk about your agenda, it’s called hijacking and it’s considered extremely rude. Create a new post and talk about whatever is on your mind; don’t steal someone else’s thread.
4. There is a misnomer that this site is for ranting and fighting and arguing and serious topics. Not everyone is a ranter or someone who likes to argue. A lot of it is meant to be humor or general expression. Please don’t read everyone’s posts with a chip on your shoulder.
5. Everyone is welcome at halffull, except jackasses.
If you’re an old timer who left the site due to inactivity, welcome back to a kinder, gentler halffull… with a side of rant.